5.22.2009

blonde.

so i got my hair highlighted at the beginning of the week in preparation for summer. i usually try to go extra blonde for the summer months and my roots were so bad i felt like toddlers were even staring at them. as always, i kind of hated it at first. But now it's growing on me! Here are some pictures of the new color for your viewing pleasure. I'm not very good at picture taking yet...since i got my first digital camera only a few weeks ago and i have ADD when it comes to reading instruction manuals. but it may have been because i was driving, drinking a red bull, and trying not to hit pedestrians in downtown memphis while having this photo session. trust me, it was necessary to put everyone within a 50 foot radius from me in danger to capture these.




No comments:

Post a Comment