12.29.2009

strapped.

So I just found out that I scored a great new job, but I know I won't have as much time to get crafty. I'm trying to do as much as I can this week so I can knock out a couple of projects I've been wanting to work on. The first came today while I was working on a mountain of laundry. I got a super sweet camera for Christmas so I decided to make a camera strap cover to go over the boring black and yellow one it came with.

I used fabric I got on sale at my last (4 hour) trip to Joann's. I used a few tutorials (mainly this one) from the internet to get the best idea of how make it and then went for it. I made one and it just wasn't right. It fit a little too tight and just looked really strange. Honestly, I rushed through it..but that's just me. I have to do pretty much everything twice in order to get it right. What can I say, I'm used to it.

Here's the fabric.


And the final product!! Totally meep, right?


p.s. notice the new hair color? any thoughts? I really like it, but blonde will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment