12.28.2009

moon river.

One of my very favorite scenes from Breakfast at Tiffany's...and I really do love the song. I wish I took the time to watch it more often. I'm going to work on bulking up my collection of old movies. (they just don't make 'em like they used to) I think Casablanca is first on my purchase list.

At Christmas this year I played a board game called Battle of the Sexes with my family and it was really fun. (i totally recommend it) One of the female-oriented questions asked "What author wrote the book Breakfast at Tiffany's?". I was the only one there who knew it and it made me feel great, but it also made me realize that I hadn't seen the movie in a really long time. I haven't made time to watch it yet, but I had to look up this scene!

By the way, the book was written by Truman Capote. It's a great, easy read so pick it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment