10.26.2009

le smoking.

so if you follow me on twitter you know that i scored huge at my favorite thrift store last Friday. I went to fill my time before a meeting and I didn't have plans for serious shopping, but I did stumble upon a few things I couldn't live without. It was half-off day so most of the stuff i bought ended up being under $1.

I wore one of my finds out on Saturday night to a sleepover at a friend's house. I wanted to wear something easily transitioned to sleep wear but I really wanted to wear a jacket I got on my shopping trip. I bought it because it reminded me of the YSL le smoking but in a funky color. I loved the longer masculine look of it and hope to wear it with a super short dress...maybe in the spring when I'm skinnier. For now, though, this is what I put together.


striped jacket - thrift store
"Love is Love" extra long t-shirt - Gap
white skinny jeans - Wal-mart
(i know this last week has made it seem like I shop at wal-mart a lot. don't be fooled....i'm not sure how 3 of the 5 pieces i own managed to get into one week...)

black oxford booties - Etienne Aigner via TJMaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment