8.08.2009

choose.

so here's another outfit update. i wore this on a day of errands and paying bills. i felt like if i wore something sort of fashionable my mood wouldn't go south because of all the money i was shelling out for things that were not cute at all. well after an hour in the comcast line, 100 degree weather, and a number of horribly bad drivers let's just say thank god for my effort because without it i might have stopped traffic on poplar and started smashing windshields with a baseball bat. you know, just one of those days. i did manage to improve my mood by stopping into Cafe Eclectic for lunch. I had a cappuccino and a BLT&A (bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado) sandwich. it was nothing less than perfect. if you've never been there, put it on your to do list.

tank by Juicy Couture via TJMaxx
vest from Gap
denim skirt by Converse for Target
snake print brown wedges from Nine West
leaf necklace from my sister via this meep post





No comments:

Post a Comment