8.23.2009

update.


so i haven't posted anything lately because i was away on vacation. i had a wonderful, relaxing time but the real world comes crashing back pretty fast once it comes to an end. but i'm not thinking about that now because the pretty things are so much more interesting. first things first, i'd like to introduce you to the newest member of my shoe family. i got these at the outlet mall for, wait for it, $19.99. such a great price i gave myself a little imaginary pat on the back as i walked out the door.


aren't the precious? it was love at first sight.

in other news i got these cute wedges during tax free weekend from Banana Republic right before we left. on sale from $120.00 to $18.97, one pair left---IN MY SIZE, and tax free! obviously not an opportunity i could pass up.


this is my kinda-new brown leather, gold studded, Joe's clutch that i carried for the majority of the time i was away. it has all sorts of nifty pockets inside and i just love it! it came with a strap too but i've been mostly using it as a clutch.


for most of the vacation i was dressed only in a large hat, swimsuit, and a lot of SPF but i did manage to get myself dressed a few times. here's what wore (like you really care...).

pink deep-v jersey dress from tjmaxx
gold wedges from nine west outlet
beaded necklace from express

razorback maxi dress from burlington coat factory
white necklace from the thrift store
sliver gladiator sandals from ross (not pictured, but trust me you don't want to see them...they're falling apart)

black tie-dyed dress from forever21
black patent peep toe heels by jessica simpson
(sporting my new glasses!)

'80s black purse from the thrift store

my new pink ruffled monokini from target
blue cotton skirt from american apparel
seen here wearing pretty much my only pair of flip flops. I HATE FLIP FLOPS!

vintage levi jean vest from the thrift store
run dmc tee from tjmaxx
red cotton pencil skirt from american apparel
black studded gladiators from tjmaxx
white wayfarers by rayban

after taking this picture my boyfriend says to me, "ok we need to take another one and this time try not to mean-mug the camera." i do look ridiculous but in my defense i don't think i was ready...but his honesty is always appreciated and he's usually right.

No comments:

Post a Comment