5.08.2011

wine.

Happy Mother's Day meepsters.

Out about about Saturday night meep.
(thanks to my friend reina for taking my brokeness out)

outfit breakdown

tutu dress . wish
cropped cardi . anthropologie
bow bracelet . gift from mom
studded slingbacks . franco sarto
glasses . Lafont via the eclectic eye

rainbow clutch . handmade (placemats have many uses.)

crystal earrings . lunchtime jewelry sale at old job (random, I know)

Meep fun from today below! I spent the hot, sunny day hanging at the Millington Winery with my lovely mother. Also my Memaw (g-mother), aunt Meleia, cousin Vanessa and her two sweet little girls, Iliana and Cayli.

We ate fruit and pei wei lettuce wraps, drank wine, and listened to live music. It was truly enjoyable even though I was literally damp the whole time. The sun was hot and impossible to avoid. I always block the humid, sweaty part of summer out of brain each year. All my memories came rushing back this afternoon.

outfit breakdown

green skirt (actually a dress) . ella moss
pink old man shirt . thrift
flower . k&g (seen here)
sunnies . rayban

bow slides . coach

old lady purse . boonevegas thrift

My beautiful memaw and her super cute Vera Bradley laptop bag.
yep, she has a mac. so hip. watch out people.

my mom's adorable earrings.

mommy, memaw, and aunt mimi

yum.

Have to give props to my cousin Daniel for taking my awesome outfit pictures today in the woods at the winery.

Lindy: "Please tell me you know what poison ivy looks like."
Daniel: "Nope, that stuff can't hurt me anyways. It'll be fine."

He's invincible to everything but the ps3 hackers. poor guy.

Afterwards my mom and I drove around listening to Florence + the Machine and we stopped at a few flooded areas along the way to marvel at the water levels. I've never seen anything like this in Memphis. It has already caused some to evacuate and if it gets much worse we could have a serious problem on our hands.


we also came across this place....

(mata trolley restoration)

very cool.

All in all you must be thankful for the beautiful family you are given. No matter what, I'm proud to have strong, beautiful women to look to for support and inspiration. It makes me realize how much I have to look forward to as my life continues to meep on.

now something for your ears.


love her.


liv, alicia, and steven. crazymeep.


what can I say? dirty south represent.
(don't watch if project pat's dirty mouth offends you. it shouldn't, he's the business)

No comments:

Post a Comment